Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That has a lot of growl to it. For me, its not loud enough though. Needs to be more like SLP LM1 :).

YouTube - ‪SLP Loud Mouth 1 sound check‬‏
Damn that setup is pretty beast. What would you recommend as far as headers go? My current setup is just a simple $350 job. Mufflers replaced with Magnapacs with a reso-delete. I wouldnt mind it being a little louder! :)

·
Registered
169 Posts
Damn that setup is pretty beast. What would you recommend as far as headers go? My current setup is just a simple $350 job. Mufflers replaced with Magnapacs with a reso-delete. I wouldnt mind it being a little louder! :)
Not sure what the best ones are for the Challengers ... SLP makes cat back systems and header to cat systems with cats. If I had a lot of money I would get both of their kits... but I don't lol.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not sure what the best ones are for the Challengers ... SLP makes cat back systems and header to cat systems with cats. If I had a lot of money I would get both of their kits... but I don't lol.
Same here...I just liked the way they sounded on my buddy's Stang. Next for me will be the cold air intake and a Hurst shifter...then ill back off for a bit, lol

·
Registered
169 Posts
Same here...I just liked the way they sounded on my buddy's Stang. Next for me will be the cold air intake and a Hurst shifter...then ill back off for a bit, lol
Next for me is a set of Race Ramps and an indoor cover for it. Although ... I noticed on Summit's site that a set of two SLP Shotgun resonators is like ~$150 ... I might have a shop swap out the suitcase for a set of those.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts