Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:notallthere:2010 srt 180 jet, fans are set at 193 199. With the ac on climbs to 215-220. Turn ac off, cools down 188-190. Today was 95. Hoping some of the southern boys would tell me what they are running for temp. Yes confirmed both fans were on. Yes the system was purged of air too.

·
Banned
1,540 Posts
Parts is parts. You could have a t-stat that isn't opening up as much as it needs to keep it cool under the extra load. Just throwing it out there. Good luck.

Jack

·
Registered
93 Posts
I thought I read some wheres on these forums that there are two sets of fan settings that you have to adjust. One with AC on and the one with off.

Actually found the below just now where they mention 3 settings. Not sure if this helps at all.

According to a previous thread, HHP recommended:

All High Speed Fans on/off 194
All Low Speed Fans on/off 189
All Medium Speed Fans on/off 192

·
Registered
93 Posts
This is what I pulled from the below thread.
I had to adjust my fan settings after insatalling the tune.Go into Modify Tune>Modify Parameters>Cooling Fans AC Off and make your adjustments.Don't forget to scroll down and do the same for 'Cooling Fans AC On.

I installed a Jet 180 degree thermostat and set the fan temps as follows:
High & Medium Speed:202.99
Low Speed:193.99

I'm not sure what the stock 203 degree T-stat settings are but I'm sure someone on this forum will have the answer.

http://www.challengertalk.com/forum...formation-source-40286/index6.html#post676115

1 - 8 of 8 Posts