Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a thread to capture specific issues, describe bugs/glitches, create a wish list of future functions or otherwise chronicle things we the consumer would like the manufacturer of this quality device, who I believe is a member here, with "real world feedback" with which to improve his already great product. to know

There's a great thread done by kenandjenn4551 describing the benefits and options of the Z Automotive "TaZer" device for our cars. If you want to learn about the device, go to that thread here: TaZer is Awesome

It's already at 92+ pages, which makes searching to find whether someone has already listed an issue or mentioned a "wish list" item difficult.

Let's keep this thread to specific issues/glitches we've experienced to provide the manufacturer

I'll start:

I have a new TaZer device, loaded with the 2.2.2 software version. The things I'd like the manufacturer to know are:

ISSUES

(1) While the device is installed in OBD port, my UConnect screen periodically goes "blue" for no reason. Sometimes, if I hit the "mute" button on my radio twice in quick succession (going over a bumpy road while trying to hit the knob), it will go blue. Other times, when I shift into reverse, it goes blue, and also it just does it randomly by itself.

WISH LIST
(1) When using the line lock function and having TC fully turned off, can the TaZer be programmed so that once you release the line lock, it doesn't re-set the TC back to fully on, forcing you to sit for 10 seconds pressing the ESC button before lining up in the staging lane?

·
Registered
2016 Scat Pack
231 Posts
16 Scat Pack

- Nav in motion doesn't work

- I'll be the second to request that the line lock leaves traction control alone. It makes staging very difficult.

Wish list: Would be nice to have the car stay in desired drive mode even after restarting. Would also be nice to have my little bee on the dash back.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have been working with the developer using my durango for the video in motion for the dash. The blue screen is for an extra device su h as anot her camera. When you hit the mute button twice it scrolls from the main screen to the aux input then the back up camera. It's not a glitch, try hitting your mute button twice (either back up or aux), then twice again (either aux or back up), twice again (main screen).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts