Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im hoping someone can point me to a video on removing a piece of the molding. I'm running the radar detector wire from the mirror, down the driver A pillar and then up under the footwell to the center console for the smart cord. There is a piece of plastic molding down the door frame I'd like to take off and put the wires behind it. I don't want to break this though in the attempt of breaking it off if something else needs to come off first. Can anybody help?

2016 SP Challenger.

For the power, I read a post of someone tapping into the passenger side 12v plug. I was curious if there is a second video on how to tap into that?

·
Vendor
12,262 Posts
Im hoping someone can point me to a video on removing a piece of the molding. I'm running the radar detector wire from the mirror, down the driver A pillar and then up under the footwell to the center console for the smart cord. There is a piece of plastic molding down the door frame I'd like to take off and put the wires behind it. I don't want to break this though in the attempt of breaking it off if something else needs to come off first. Can anybody help?

2016 SP Challenger.

For the power, I read a post of someone tapping into the passenger side 12v plug. I was curious if there is a second video on how to tap into that?
carefully pull on it, snaps in
Luke

1 - 2 of 2 Posts