Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Like to hear opinions on these supplemental warranties in general and Edelbrock 1535 S/C specific.

Worthwhile investment or shameful waste of money ? I've read the sample warranty from Edelbrock without an attorney background for the possible pitfalls and find a limited number of acceptable modifications included in the document.

It appears that cat back exhaust is allowed but no mention of Throttle body or CAI mods. Is anything that is not specifically listed in there a possible source of Denial of Claim should a problem arise ?

Anyone with pro or con opinions care to share their comments or concerns ? TIA

BTW... My 2012 SRT was purchased and registered in Nov 11 and has just over 11K on the clock. Should be eligible for the 100k mile / Nov 16 warranty, No ?

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
from what i understand all of them.. maggie, edelbrock, that warranty is only good for 6lb of boost.. anything over and they don't offer or stand behind it.

chris

·
Registered
267 Posts
from what i understand all of them.. maggie, edelbrock, that warranty is only good for 6lb of boost.. anything over and they don't offer or stand behind it.

chris

Almost right....but it would be better said that all the supplemental warranties are only good for THEIR SUPLLIED tune. (No matter how many pounds of boost it ends up being)

Myself? I'm thinking warranty and stock Edelbrock tune for now....
( which gives me time to add a Paramount 8.8 drivetrain )

...after it expires, Imma' pump it up ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts