Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
S1nst3r Reigning in his Hellion Twin Turbo

My son and I got to meet S1NST3R and his uncle today at the track and check out his new improved beast. The first 3 vids are S1NST3R driving and the last 2 are his uncle giving the car a couple runs for the the first time. He is still getting to know the car and get used to the new power. 11lbs boost putting down 636 RWHP with 665ftlb of torque on stock motor. Another great day at the track hanging making new friends and going fast! Times for the first three runs are in the videos description.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Trans,

Thanks for posting up....I really appreciate it. It was a blast today...next time I will put some more passes in. Driving this thing is very different form my other buiild which was 448 RWHP and 550 on the bottle. Car responds and handles very differently. Also still trying to work out the launch RPMs but I think I am pretty close. I was very worried abotu breaking an axle this weekend only becasue my Uncle came out from California....my wfie had my truck and was in Flagstaff, and I had no way to get him to the airport this weekend if something broke. Fortunately everything turned out ok. Next weekend and on CLub day I am pulling out the stops and we will put this car into the 11's

·
Registered
398 Posts
Transporter, Thanks for posting those last two videos of me driving the Sinster Challenger on a single run and of the video when you and I raced. I had a great weekend and glad I got to meet you and your son. And of course thanks for Gary letting me abuse his Challenger with my ragged launches. I was still able to knock a full second off my time from first run to the last. Like everyone says, It's all seat time. Still awaiting my 392 IE. Hope to see you on my next trip to Speedworld. Bill

·
Registered
266 Posts
Good Luck with that stock block.:werd:

Enjoy the Boost!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Stock block will be fine....but if it goes it goes.....aluminum 426 has already been ordered.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Stock block will be fine....but if it goes it goes.....aluminum 426 has already been ordered.
Wow, that was quick. You just mentioned it to me over the weekend and here you order it today. Can't wait until it comes in. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Need to have it on hand just in case. And ravenx you are absolutely right...I could not have said it better myself. I don't think some people realize how hard drag racing is on a car.....you are using every mechanical part to it's absolute maximum in less than 13seconds........6k revolutions per mintute..... 600#s of torque...with damn need a full ton of weight to move down a track on axles that are only 226 mm in circumference. Not to mention the load factors that you are placing on the drive train depending on what types of tires you are running. That's a lot f things that need to go right for us to make it to the finish line.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts