Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not the best video quality, but still able to see S1nst3r's car leave the line like a bat out of hell. Enjoy.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Very cool thanks Trans, for taking the time with the vid. Can't wait to see the others.:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
3,548 Posts
CrankCase told me yesterday that you had some nice runs. Congrats!

Did you change anything special? or just a great day?

·
Registered
112 Posts
1.61, 1.62, 1.62, 1.63 and numurous others between 1.61 and 1.78

·
Registered
24 Posts
Congratulations we (6 speed owners) are very happy with your times. You are the fastest 6 speed owner and stand up for us. What is your rev limit and at what rpm you shift. What tire and at what stall you launch?:thumbsup:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Rev limter is set at factory 6200 I launch at 4400 on a 2-step, when I did not have a 2-step I launched betwen 4800 and 5k RPMs and until these last videos I was running on stock tires and Nittor NTO5R's drag radials. In the video in this thread I am running Weld RTS 17x9 rims in the back and 17x5's in the front on M & H tiresl...The backs are 275x50x17 if I remembered right not sure about the series (50) the fronts are simple bias ply front runners. Car weighs close to 5k with me and a half tank of fuel in it. I'm 318#s so thats a big problem right there (lol). Hpe that answers your questions Ricky and I appreciate the comopliements. Racing season for me in AZ is pretty much done (can;t get good air) so the car is being worked on....time to forge the motor. SO hopefully when I start running again in Octobeter it will be a high 10's stick car.

·
Registered
112 Posts
CrankCase told me yesterday that you had some nice runs. Congrats!

Did you change anything special? or just a great day?

Just a 2-step and learning how to drive lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts