Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the manufacturer has to put them on, I'm taking the responsibility to not put babies and toddlers in the front seat.
I simply used a black permanent marker,
2 applications and done.. I just can't stand stickers telling me obvious things that are not part of the design finesse
visor down outside looking in

After

Ugh inside

After

At night

I forgot that I did it as it becomes invisible, until I got in the charger today-(wife's car)- and I was ugh at seeing them. They should be owner optional and removable.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
21,707 Posts
I just got some self adhesive felt sheets at a hobby store and cut them to size. Not a perfect match, but no one has ever noticed them, and I even forget they are there. Cost me like $2 for 2 sheets, and I could have gone with just one. Have a bunch left over, lol

Been on 4 1/2 years+ and no issue

A Guy

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just got some self adhesive felt sheets at a hobby store and cut them to size. Not a perfect natch, but no one has ever noticed them, and I even forget they are there. Cost me like $2 for 2 sheets, and I could have gone with just one. Have a bunch left over, lol
View attachment 1011416
View attachment 1011417
Been on 4 1/2 years+ and no issue

A Guy
Very funny, I thought I was being redickulous, but I didn't care, stickers like that, permanently affixed, a part of new car visor is a bit much..

·
Registered
Plum 2019 SXT AWD
190 Posts
I recovered my sun visors and did a horrible, horrible job. Will have to redo them sometime. It is a pain in the behind because they are foam and glued together.

Did not try it on these, but on my Honda you can just slowly rub on a corner and they start to peel. The glue is left over when you are done.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
21,707 Posts
Reactions: Carbide

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We'll, well, well,..guess this problem got busted all the way to Albuquerque.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts