Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Vendor
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I fealt left out since we don't have a sale thread up and everyone else does so here's our thread about our sale on, you guessed it, stuff. It's the best stuff on earth I'm told. I can tell you it's exactly what you're looking for. Even if you don't think you need this thing, I'm sure you really do, you just didn't know it. But you better act quick because this stuff might be running out quick, or even worse, may not be available until next year which would mean that you might have to even wait until next week. This sale is crazy I tell you. You wife so wouldn't approve which is what makes it even more worthwhile. We won't tell her, I promise. Call us for more details.

This is our phone number:
888-894-1115​

This is our website:

This is a monkey in a cowboy hat riding a duck:

What more can I say?​

Call for more information or if you don't see the part you are looking for listed. We're kind'a helpful like that.​

Joshua, HHP​

·
Banned
241 Posts
SALE Price

What's My SALE price for the following?

Weld Racing 17x5 SRT-8 Challenger/LX Black Center- Polished Rim Front 71HB7050W22A - $462.00 x 2 = $924.00
M&H Racemaster 4.5/28.0-17 D.O.T. Front Runner Tire -$164.00 x 2 = $328.00
Hoosier Drag Slick 28X10-17 18157 - $209.99 x 2 = $419.98
Weld Racing 17x10 SRT-8 Challenger/LX Black Center- Polished Rim Rear 71HB7100B67A - $494.00 x 2 = $988.00
Hoosier 80"-88" 15 Natural Rubber Racing Tube (Use With 17" Drag Slicks) 288088-15 - $74.95 x 2 = $149.90

·
Vendor
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What's My SALE price for the following?

Weld Racing 17x5 SRT-8 Challenger/LX Black Center- Polished Rim Front 71HB7050W22A - $462.00 x 2 = $924.00
M&H Racemaster 4.5/28.0-17 D.O.T. Front Runner Tire -$164.00 x 2 = $328.00
Hoosier Drag Slick 28X10-17 18157 - $209.99 x 2 = $419.98
Weld Racing 17x10 SRT-8 Challenger/LX Black Center- Polished Rim Rear 71HB7100B67A - $494.00 x 2 = $988.00
Hoosier 80"-88" 15 Natural Rubber Racing Tube (Use With 17" Drag Slicks) 288088-15 - $74.95 x 2 = $149.90
Normal everyday low pricing comes to $2965.63 delivered to MN. With the additional savings I can apply, I can take off an extra $2789.69 shipped to your door. If you want to pay with a check, I'll knock off even more and drop it down to $2700, delivered...

...but the slicks do not require tubes so I think you're wasting your money with them. You will have to use some good bead locker or screw your tires if you use the tubes, plus the tubes add unnecessary weight. If you decide to go without the tubes, just take $150 off the prices I quoted you.

Joshua, HHP

·
Banned
241 Posts
price quote

I come up with a delivered price (without tubes) of $2772.43 from your website and this allows me to use a credit card for payment. Please give your best price going the credit card route. Thank you.

·
Vendor
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Easy enough, without tubes you're looking at $2,639.98 with the additional discounting. That's an additional $130+ off. Not bad.

Joshua, HHP

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Is the monkey in a cowboy hat riding a duck spoken for yet? lol

Good one Josh.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I can't resist a monkey wearing a cowboy hat! You must know my weakness. I just received one pile-o-stuff and am waiting on pile #2 which will arrive next week.

Thanks

·
Banned
241 Posts
Easy enough, without tubes you're looking at $2,639.98 with the additional discounting. That's an additional $130+ off. Not bad.

Joshua, HHP
Joshua,

My local guy will do your price to include stems, nitrogen, balancing and installation on my ride. If you can do the same less the mounting on car, we can make this happen. I do want to make sure that all I need to do is place the tires on the car with no surprises. My car has the Eibach Sport System - Plus suspension system. I await your reply.
Todd

·
Banned
4,131 Posts
lol nitrogen in slicks and front runners? You do realize that bias ply tires lose air pressure every run. Thats why you have to check the pressure after every run. Mounting? Are you planning driving around on them? Josh let him go with his local guy since he seems like a real straight shooter, and smart to boot!

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
maybe you can give him on deal on some stock wheels!

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
maybe you can give him on deal on some stock wheels!
LOL he schooled you on those today John, Gotta be quik man. I'm getting some new wheels soon, I think I will keep my stokers but if not I'll give you first shot. I gotta remember to call Josh tomorrow and get my Welds n M/H ordered. Dam work is killing me right now. Doing a Quote for a customer and they have to have it by Friday. Who the heck expects thing during this time of year:notallthere: Must be testing my resolve. Josh if you see this PM me to remind me to send you some cash.

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
i'll school him when i give 20 grand to another vendor

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
i'll school him when i give 20 grand to another vendor
LOL You wouldnt do that to josh He has the best stuff I think. I found some over at Dodge Challenger Forums. I sent the guy a text i'll let you know if he responds. Don't bother signing up there that place is a dead end.

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
LOL You wouldnt do that to josh He has the best stuff I think. I found some over at Dodge Challenger Forums. I sent the guy a text i'll let you know if he responds. Don't bother signing up there that place is a dead end.
but it's nice to make him wonder :browsmiley:
Josh is the most honest guy i have ever done business with and he has become a good friend.
I would'nt treat him like that, there more to life than money.

·
Banned
241 Posts
gsochallenger - You are a straight up DICK. You are supposed to be a "challenger talk contributor" which in my mind is someone to educate. I've read many of your posts and truth be told you are as I stated, a DICK. All I'm trying to do is get the most for my money and if someone sells me a line of B.S. then I go elseware. If josh wants to walk away from my business he will tell me so. For you to piss me off just may have cost Josh a sale. Money is money and now your immature comment just hurt Josh's back pocket. Like I daid...What a DICK !!!

·
Vendor
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wow, Mike's banned again. lmao

Honestly, if you take my quote to someone else and they match it, then every time I give a good quote, they'll match it as well trying to keep a sale. It's a vicious game of getting a quote down until nobody makes any money so we just don't play the game since nobody wins. For me to mount and balance, our bottom line increases $120 since I will have to cover the tires shipping to us and the wheels shipping to us as well. The quoted unmounted cost would consist of the tires and wheels never passing through our doors so the additional shipping costs kill a deal where we're already under 10% profit margins to begin with. There's just no money being made on this sale for me to wiggle in unfortunately. Just being honest with ya'. The Welds already come with really nice upgraded valve stems in the box along with the center caps.

John, John, John... I have a set of rims for sale for you... $700! j/k
I spoke to John last night, I didn't know he wanted them - I haven't been on the forum in a couple days, been busy dyno tuning cars. Getting ready to get back on the dyno for the rest of the day in about 10 minutes to finish up the last car that has to leave before the end of the year. Horsepower doesn't make itself.

Joshua, HHP

·
Banned
241 Posts
Josh....Thank you for your explanation. I do understand how business works as I've owned my own swimming pool service company since 1992. Once the Internet came to life we all have taken hits on our profit margins. I'm faced with the same situation as you are. With this, I do believe that taking one bid from company to company in order to get the absolute best price is only common sense. This may be one of the biggest problems with the Internet as it makes it easy to do. You've given me your absolute best price and I thank you for that. Who know's, I may end up making the purchase with you. FYI: My last 4 vehicles were all negotiated on the Internet and I purchased my SRT for 14% UNDER the MSRP. Internet negotiating has saved me thousands of dollars so that I can purchase all the mods for my car.

·
Vendor
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I agree, the internet has killed profit margins immensely. For the consumer, it's good. For business, it's bad. But as you know when we spend time, like it took me 20 minutes to run a break down of costs, parts and shipping, on your quote to get it down, that's 20 minutes of unpaid time. Doing 3 quotes in an hour is an hour's worth of work with no return. If none of those 3 quotes sells, that's a wasted hour of labor. But as you know, owning your own business, the cheapest seller isn't always the best choice as well, sometimes if you know you're only paying a hair more it's worth the savings in your own time as the consumer when you know that you won't have to waste an hour or four of your own time to save $20.00. I know my time is more valuable a lot of the times. Plus I pay more for great customer service. I have manufacturers and warehouses I know will charge us considerably less on certain product lines but I go elsewhere because the customer service is crap, fulfillment times are slow, warranty claims are a headache, tracking is hard to get, etc. Time is money and experience is worth more than gold. We know we save our customers a lot of time and we have the most experience on these cars, so we're like gold. :)

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
I ordered my wheels and tires from your place today Josh, talked with Jeff nice guy. I did find some combo's for about $50 less but you had me quoted and your a member here and that means something to me. Gotta support the supporters is how I look at it.
MNPOOLMAN I didn't see that Mike's post was that bad calling him a DICK was far worse IMO, but it wasn't directed at me so....
I for one don't take business people's quotes of any kind ans show them to a competitor in the thinking I can get a better deal. That's plane bad business not fair at all. Getting two quotes is all and good I do it for sure, but I sure as he11 don't go around showing people quotes.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts