Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What gives with sales people these days?
2 weeks ago I was pre approved to upgrade to a 14 shaker
local dealer-order a 15
next dealer sign this paper that says if you like it you will buy it- homey don't play that game
next dealer we talk next day oh we traded it to another dealer but I have 5 others I can get. Ok get me some info,he must be printing it on a manual typewriter.
Oh well I might have to buy a mustang NOT?

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
What gives with sales people these days?
2 weeks ago I was pre approved to upgrade to a 14 shaker
local dealer-order a 15
next dealer sign this paper that says if you like it you will buy it- homey dont play that game
next dealer we talk next day oh we traded it to another dealer but I have 5 others I can get. Ok get me some info,he must be printing it on a manual typewriter.
Oh well I might have to buy a mustang NOT?
I literally have no idea what you are trying to say...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol my lot post finally showed up before I finished
to many sales folks out there not wanting to sell
any recommendations on a good dealer to call

·
Registered
627 Posts
Was up bro everett wa here at least you didn't buy one and the 3 days later they call you up and say you need a cosigner that's what happened to my friend he didnt have one so the car went back and for get them rustangs unless it a gt500

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
Lol my lot post finally showed up before I finished
to many sales folks out there not wanting to sell
any recommendations on a good dealer to call
Give Bob Frederick @ Columbiana Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Ohio. He is a true Mopar guy.

·
Registered
260 Posts
My dealer is just the opposite. If you like a car that is in stock, she will do anything she can to make sure you leave in that car the same day. Financing, yea or nay, in 20 minutes, took my trade with no title, smooth as silk. Negotiating took a little time, but once a handshake happened, the car is going home with you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts