Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is everyone doing today? Thinking about going for a cruise today .. since the weather is playing nice, but not sure which direction to go ...?

·
Registered
779 Posts
Hallo there, glad to see you're still around. Not much going on, just had the NW Toy Run yesterday at Pacific Raceways. Heard the final count was 1200 cars.

Did you ever get the intake from Lance?

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Guess I should pay more attention to what is goin on around here. That is what Triple X was doing too ... and NO... STILL NO INTAKE!!!!!!!!!

How is everyone doing?

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Long time, no see

Was in your area Sat. heading up 169 to Pacific Raceways. Parked next to a FF RT. Congrats to Larry on his new ride!
Then headed to XXX on Sunday for another toys for tots gathering. Was good to stretch "Candi's" legs for a couple hundred miles. Hope you got out some too.
BB

·
Registered
779 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That sux, might be time to make a refund demand and threaten legal action. Its been too long.
Yup .. I am DONE trying to be understanding and patient! I am now furious, and there is NO reason for this long of a wait, I don't care what the reason is. I sent an email in October .. with no response, and sent another one today ... I think if he feeds me another line I am going to demand my money back and he will not EVER get a good reference from me.

How are you all? Sorry I missed the triple X trip!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts