Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a samsung focus paired with uconnect? I am about to buy one, but just thought that is would be my luck that it won't connect. My old blackberry works great, but I need an upgrade.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would not have even thought about it, but I have a friend who just got a droid x, and he says that he cannot get it to connect. of course, it could just be him

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
My wife uses her Doid X in ours all the time and believe me she wouldn't hesitate to tell me if she had any problem with the car. She didn't think I needed it so if there was anything that doesn't work she would say.

·
Registered
1 Posts
One of the best selections of Samsung Focus Cases

What's up everyone. I just wanted to save everyone some the trouble of searching around for some really cool Samsung Focus Cases. This site has one of the best selections I have seen for Samsung Focus Cases. Take a look and let me know if you find one you like!:bigthumb:

One of the best selections of Samsung Focus CasesSamsung Focus Cases, Covers, Skins

·
Registered
428 Posts
Just listed my focus on craigs list for 225. I had no problem with the pairing. My wife and I just wanted the i phones, which have zero problem pairing.

·
Registered
331 Posts
My Focus works perfect.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts