Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seeing if anyone in SA would be down to do some type of meet up and check out eachothers car's.

Reactions: RYGLaunch

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Whenever is convenient for everyone. I'm aware of ACLX, I'm trying to just set up something when everyone can make it.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Maybe we could all meet up at the next local meet or something.

·
Registered
274 Posts
That'll be cool. I'm from San Antonio (NE side) too.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Im from the Schertz area. I got a buddy that has a 392 Superbee Charger so we normally ride together to meets and such.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Planning on making it out there. Do you know what the cost are?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Hey bcrawSRT8, noticed that some of your mods include the DC Sport Strut Brace. How hard was the same to install. Or is it simple. I saw one in Amazon and I'm kind of on the fence about getting it. Kind of concern about the install. Any input you can provide?

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Install was very simple. Took me about 15-20min and most of that time was jacking the car up. The strut bar comes with instructions. Basically just remove the 2 covers, remove the bolts, jack the front of the car up a few inches, then the bar should slide right in. Place bolts back on and tighten them up when you lower the car back down. I think the bar looks great, and definitely felt an improvement in handling around turns. Much less body roll.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Is it necessary to jack the car to be able to install the bar. Don't have a jack :-( .

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah I believe so. When you jack the front up, it relives the front chassis of pressure on the springs and allows the bar to fit on. I know o'reilly or Walmart has some jacks for about $25, if you plan on modding your car in the future then you'll get your money's worth forsure.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I am from San Antonio, just picked up a 2014 r/t challenger.

When I had my SVT F-150 I would go to Biff Buzby's on friday nights, and now I hang out at the Pep Boys on Walzem after biffs on friday and then again on saturday. It is getting a bit bigger there every weekend...the people who run it are cool, no idiots. lately it has only been about 20-30 cars, people drive in and then drive out.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts