Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2018 SRT
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been quite a while since I needed exhaust work. I used to always use Ed Hanson's in Spring Valley. Ed sold the place a few years ago. Anyone use him recently? Anyone have another recommendation?

·
Registered
2019 Scat Pack; 2018 SXT
87 Posts
I know this is old post is a few months old, buy in case it helps anyone, I used Dual Tone recently for changing out my mid mufflers. They were a little more expensive than other quotes I had, but they seemed like they would do a more thorough job based on pics of others cars that had been there, and I was also looking for somewhere that had a drive-on ramp, which they did. They were happy to work with me on trying different combos for me to hear the sound. I brought them the replacement mid mufflers so I believe their hourly rate was higher than if I went with something through them. They also let me drive the car off the ramp which I was happy about - I didn't like the idea of someone else jumping in the car and revving the crap out of my car to hear the exhaust! Would use them again.

·
Registered
2014 Shaker Boosted 392 Stroker M6
3,243 Posts
Yup, Dual Tone is the right place to use...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts