Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Where: Oggie's bar and grill on Harbor Dr. north of the san diego airport across from the ASW navy base
When: Friday July 22nd @ 8:30pm
What to bring: your challenger or late model mopar and a DD if need be
whos down? LA to San diego come on.....its my last meet and greet possible before I deploy.........come send off a sailor with mopar style
reply if youll come....I will be there....thats 1 :)
Spread the word if you on other forums.........I do not have the time to spread the word as I am super swamped as you can imagine

·
Registered
490 Posts
I posted this over on the chargerforums.com

I'll try and make it!

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump bump .

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
I would love to see a fellow Cally owner and sailor who just got back and is transfering soon see you tonight

·
Registered
298 Posts
man! I have been slammed at work, and was sent out of town for work a bit and was not here as much the last two weeks! I missed this one! sorry steve, when you ge back, we will set another meet n greet and have some cold ones!

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
I would love to see a fellow Cally owner and sailor who just got back and is transfering soon see you tonight
Sorry dude I was there but I didn't see your ride and I was there about 10 mins late too Sorry as someone that just got back from the boat as I am transfering it would of been nice to complan about all the stuff you would be missing :guiness: :smokin: :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sorry about the bust....I had an unexpected obligation last second and had to miss.

Anyone up for the same location this thursday night same time? last chance for me

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thur last chance for me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.