Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone. I see that there are a lot of meet and greets up in LA, just wondering if anybody gets together in San Diego. I would really like to see what others have done to their cars and cruise around.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I'm in the Chula Vista area, and I have always wondered the same. Even in the spotted thread, there is never anyone spotting any kind of challengers around SD, and to be honest it is rare that I see any challengers in the SD area. Another member on here with user name 'M103114' who is from socal challengers, invited me for springfest to commute up north with him a few months ago and got to meet all the socal guys, very cool people, but only 2 guys were from SD, everybody is from the LA/Orange area. PM me sometime and we can meet up sometime, I will tell "M103114" if he wants to meet up too. We will be trying to round up some people for ST motosports bbq/dyno day June 5th to caravan up there if you are interested too. But there I know there are some chally's out in SD somewhere

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
The Mopar Club of San Diego is having a cruise to the Temecula wine country on sunday June 5th.There should be some new Challengers and other vintage Mopar muscle attending.We're meeting at Daltons Roadhouse,775 Center Dr San Marcos at 10:30 am(north side of the lot)It's about a 90 mile cruise through De Luz Canyon to Temecula,with a picnic at a winery in Temecula.All new Challengers are welcome!Mopar Club of San Diego

·
Registered
298 Posts
The Mopar Club of San Diego is having a cruise to the Temecula wine country on sunday June 5th.There should be some new Challengers and other vintage Mopar muscle attending.We're meeting at Daltons Roadhouse,775 Center Dr San Marcos at 10:30 am(north side of the lot)It's about a 90 mile cruise through De Luz Canyon to Temecula,with a picnic at a winery in Temecula.All new Challengers are welcome!Mopar Club of San Diego
cool! see I had no idea of this club? Until I went to springfest, but didnt get a chance to meet you guys, I passed by some of your cars, but nobody was around, but good to know. RTretro, if I dont go to the "battle of the builders" or car makers or something like that, lol, I might be down to roll up with you guys, I will check out your guys website too. thanks for the info bro!

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Hope you can make it to the run,we have about 16 new challengers in our club!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jamaya, I am up in mission valley, I see a few different cars a week, but nothing like the new cameros or mustangs. I think it would be cool to get together and try to get round up more.

RTRETRO, that sounds like a blast. I will have to look at my calender to make sure it can happen, but I would defiantly like to roll up there and cruise.

·
Premium Member
180 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My Girl and I are going to head up and go along for the ride. It should be a fun day, looking forward to it.

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Great,looking forward to meeting you!Let anyone else know that's interested!

·
Registered
298 Posts
thats sweet, good to know more and more challys in the area. gonna Try my best to make it guys. It looks like a last minute decision for me, not going to battle of the brands anymore, got some personal stuff to take care, will do my best. and I like wine too! :guiness:might have to take my Designated driver! lol. jus kidding!:bigthumb:

·
Registered
438 Posts
Jamaya, I am up in mission valley, I see a few different cars a week, but nothing like the new cameros or mustangs. I think it would be cool to get together and try to get round up more.

RTRETRO, that sounds like a blast. I will have to look at my calender to make sure it can happen, but I would defiantly like to roll up there and cruise.
Where in Mission Valley are you. Do you drive a black SE? I might have seen you around a few times. I too live in MV. I have a Silver SE with a Go Wing.

There is a meet coming up in July, and a lot of the SocalLx crew from OC/LA will be coming down. As it gets finalized I will post the info here.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Just picked up my GWE Challenger yesterday and I'm interested in meeting folks and checking out the club. I'm new to the whole idea. Never had a car worthy before.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I'm in SoCal Challengers too but can't make it to many events because of the distance and time involved. I'm down for local stuff for sure.

I live in South Temecula (near Pechanga) and I like to go to Cars & Cosi near Temecula's Promenade Mall (8-10am 1st Sat of ea month). I used to go to Dalton's Roadhouse in San Marcos on the 1st Sunday of each month. both are coming up this weekend. Cruisin' Grand in Escondido is ok too but street parking (preferred) is for pre-74 cars only and there aren't many other spots for a decent size Challenger gathering there.

Hope to hear from more SoSoCal Challenger drivers!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Where in Mission Valley are you. Do you drive a black SE? I might have seen you around a few times. I too live in MV. I have a Silver SE with a Go Wing.

There is a meet coming up in July, and a lot of the SocalLx crew from OC/LA will be coming down. As it gets finalized I will post the info here.[/QUOTE

Im in Murphy canyon Military Housing off Aero dr. I have an Inferno Red SE, and I have seen the black one you are talking about and I have definatly seen you. I am seriously thinking about getting to Go Wing. It looks so [email protected]$$.

·
Premium Member
3,548 Posts
We have a few members down in the San Diego area. Our Vice President is currently serving aboard the USS Ronald Reagan.

If you guys are open to the idea, we could form a San Diego chapter of West Coast Challengers. If you're interested, drop me a line.

·
Registered
438 Posts

There is a meet coming up in July, and a lot of the SocalLx crew from OC/LA will be coming down. As it gets finalized I will post the info here.[/QUOTE

Im in Murphy canyon Military Housing off Aero dr. I have an Inferno Red SE, and I have seen the black one you are talking about and I have definatly seen you. I am seriously thinking about getting to Go Wing. It looks so [email protected]$$.
I do believe I have seen your car as well. I retired from the Navy. I love the GO Wing, many do not; but until they are ready to make my payment OH WELL!

Raven a San Diego thing would be cool.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Guys I started a thread but here is the info if you are interested. This is the LX/LC meet for SoCallx in Qceanside.

The date has been set for the annual San Diego meet and greet. The crew from Show & Performance would like to invite everyone down to hang out with us on Saturday July 9th 2011. We decided to have this event in Oceanside, CA again this year to make it easier for our friends from the north to attend. Hope everyone can attend, hang out, and have a good time. This location has great pizza & subs but if that is not for you, there are many other places to eat within walking distance. Please come down and join us to celebrate some great So-Cal weather, cars, food, beer, and friends.

The date:
July 9th, 2011

The time:
10:30 a.m.

The place:
Two brothers from Italy
4760 Oceanside Blvd.
Suite B-1
Oceanside, CA 92056

·
Registered
3 Posts
I also would be interested in a San Diego Chapter and some meet and greets. I live in Bay Ho (Clairemont) and have a 2010 black SRT8 six speed.

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
If any of you guys are interested in a cruise,join me and the Mopar Club of San Diego for a cruise to the Temecula Wine Country.We're meeting at Dalton's Roadhouse 775 Center Dr in San Marcos at 10:30am.Pack a picnic lunch.More info on the MCSD website!Mopar Club of San Diego

1 - 20 of 23 Posts