Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
7,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well not really just the seat!!

This was the coolest gift the wife could ever come up with for her demented Challenger Crazed husband..(Me).

Got it a few years back and I still cant believe it..Cool Chick no doubt with amazing pull at Chrysler as it helps to be in the auto industry when your married to a freak like me.

Sick as hell evernt the seat heater works!!:guiness:By far the coolest gift I ever recieved..

Attachments

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
VERY nice :thumbsup:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Seat heater too?

Now THAT is quite cool...

:thumbsup:

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
That is an awesome chair! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Nice seat and looks comfy. Is that a Fender Strat in the background?

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
That is sweet Not Sure... congrats!

Is that a Fender Strat in the background?
If it is, it has a Telecaster neck... head stock looks skinny like a Tele... ;-)

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
That is sweet Not Sure... congrats!

If it is, it has a Telecaster neck... head stock looks skinny like a Tele... ;-)
Hmmm it has the pickup count and arangement of a strat... :scratchhead:

I know Frankencaster! :browsmiley:

7,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Thankyou all ...Yeah the wife hit one out of the park She's a Vice Prez at JCI who makes our seating she went right to the line and pulled that seat ,lol....She's like 5' 3",lol I would have paid to see that!
Thank god I married a car girl!

You are correct thats a strat alright one of about 50 I have from 1965-2010..Im pocessed by the guitars nothing does it for me like a strat,except maybe my challenger !!

Thats my Jimmy Vaughan special(signed) and it has some of the meanest tex/mex pickups Ive ever had on a guitar to date.
Blows my SRV strat out of the water!
I dont own a single franken strat :)I do have a few telecasters in storage from the mid 70's Im wondering what there worth I paid chump change for them back in the day.
You guys must play as well??

SRV is in my soul!

Hmmm it has the pickup count and arangement of a strat... :scratchhead:

I know Frankencaster! :browsmiley:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts