1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi every body i'm glad to be in the challenger talk

i'm from saudi arabia and i study in portland oregon

and my english is a little bet crack so

from the beginning i had instal on my se challenger se exhaust system flowmaster with one muffler but the problem is the sound is like the same so i want to change the muffler but really want every body recommendation about the best sound . thnx

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT
3,793 Posts

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
saudi guy, Welcome aboard! :) You will find a wealth of knowledge on this forum.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanx every body. but the question can i change the muffler for another company like my exsust is flowmaster can i put cherry bomb muffler? sorry to bother you all

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hello alshaikh77... Nice to see you are studying in Portland... It's a nice area. In regards to your question in switching your exhaust system...

There are companies on the west coast that specialize in aftermarket muffler installation. In Santa Rosa, Major Muffler is the first place I would go for switching to MagnaFlows or Flow Masters. I don't know much about the cherry bomb muffler... I would personally go with a MagnaFlow system. I wish you the best of luck finding a good muffler shop in the Portland area... :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cupnbuckit thank you very much you have been so helpful i have instal flowmaster exsust system but i dont like cus is like the same sound . i will search more . thanx .

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Congrats on having your exhaust system re-done! Just out of curiosity... what type of exhaust system did you happen to choose? Thanks!

-CupnBuckit

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i get flowmaster but i dont like it so i change the muffler with small one and i change the pips with custom ones thnx

·
Registered
179 Posts
thanx every body. but the question can i change the muffler for another company like my exsust is flowmaster can i put cherry bomb muffler? sorry to bother you all
Alshaikh77,
What don’t you like about the Flowmaster system? Is your Challenger an SE, RT, or SRT8? Does your Challenger have an automatic transmission or is it a stick shift?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts