Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our rear seat delete kit is made specifically for the Challenger with 3/8" ultralight MDF covered in black carpet. The front edge of the base piece is mitered for an smooth angle edge to resist wear and tear. You can mount a nitrous bottle, fire extinguisher, tie downs, etc.

To Order: http://www.speedlogixstore.com/product-p/sx-306-rsd.htm

Screen Shot 2019-10-26 at 10.17.12 PM.png

Features:
  • Weight savings of 31 lb over the factory rear seat
  • Hardware is included to mount the RSD to your holes from the factory seats. No modification needed.

If you have any questions feel free to call 561-687-3712 or send us a PM.

- Alexis

·
Banned
97 Posts
I really like this idea especially with my subwoofer back there. Price is too high for me for what you are doing there. Just my opinion.

·
Premium Member
11,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you for your feedback.

We are currently offering free shipping on this product too, so you save weight and money.

Dodge currently offers seat deletes too, but they are on back order and much more expensive.

- Alexis

·
Registered
6 Posts
Our rear seat delete kit is made specifically for the Challenger with 3/8" ultralight MDF covered in black carpet. The front edge of the base piece is mitered for an smooth angle edge to resist wear and tear. You can mount a nitrous bottle, fire extinguisher, tie downs, etc.

To Order: Speedlogix Rear Seat Delete Kit 2008-2020 Challenger

View attachment 980443

Features:
  • Weight savings of 31 lb over the factory rear seat
  • Hardware is included to mount the RSD to your holes from the factory seats. No modification needed.

If you have any questions feel free to call 561-687-3712 or send us a PM.

- Alexis
Looks terrible. If I am going for deleting weight why would you add something that’s half the weight back to the car? No idea what kinda market they are shooting for here, it certainly isn’t me.

·
Premium Member
11,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
@winjury

Half the weight is better than all the weight :). Plus our seat delete is strong enough that you can still put stuff on it, like you helmet and other race gear. We can hardly keep these on the shelf we sell so many of them, plus unlike the Mopar one they are readily available for same day shipment ( with free shipping ).

Regardless thank you for your feedback and we hope you are able to find something you like.

- Alexis

1 - 12 of 12 Posts