Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.....on the road - without front & rear covers. As I was driving through Fenton today I saw a couple of M-plated 2015 Challengers sans bras & panties driving. The front end is definitely 1971 Challenger inspired & looked good – the grilles jumped out at me – very noticeable vs. the previous new Challengers & they still look very good on the cars. Taillights I only saw in my rearview mirror & they looked OK at a distance. I’ll get a more thorough impression once I get behind one on the road & can really check it out. Both cars were “standard” dual scooped hoods – not shakers. I didn’t notice any difference in any of the sheetmetal. At least the Dodge Boys didn’t “ruin” the car by making it look like a new Nissan or Camaro or something!

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sheet metal has not changed
Knew that based on photos I've seen - not even any subtle changes which is fine with me. Thankfully nothing done to ruin the car.

·
Registered
583 Posts
exhaust tips

.....on the road - without front & rear covers. As I was driving through Fenton today I saw a couple of M-plated 2015 Challengers sans bras & panties driving. The front end is definitely 1971 Challenger inspired & looked good – the grilles jumped out at me – very noticeable vs. the previous new Challengers & they still look very good on the cars. Taillights I only saw in my rearview mirror & they looked OK at a distance. I’ll get a more thorough impression once I get behind one on the road & can really check it out. Both cars were “standard” dual scooped hoods – not shakers. I didn’t notice any difference in any of the sheetmetal. At least the Dodge Boys didn’t “ruin” the car by making it look like a new Nissan or Camaro or something!
hey - what did the exhaust tips look like?

Attachments

·
Registered
281 Posts
I see them just about every time I out around here. Was driving next to a white one last night. I'm a 70 Challenger guy so I am not as thrilled with the look of the new grill and the tail lights as I'm sure the 71 fans are. One thing I don't like is how the brake lights work. That little straight line that lights up along the bottom of the tail light just seems strange. Makes me think some of the lights are burnt out.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey - what did the exhaust tips look like?
I don't know - they went by me in the opposite direction so I only saw the rear of the cars in my door mirror.

·
Registered
373 Posts
seen a 15 sxt in michigan a couple weeks ago just cruising

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Knew that based on photos I've seen - not even any subtle changes which is fine with me. Thankfully nothing done to ruin the car.
Except they made it smile again, I don't like the big smiling lower grill opening!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts