Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Scat Pack Shaker
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the wife and I were leaving a restaurant in Easley SC I saw a Challenger drive into the parking lot of the adjacent strip maul. It appeared to be Go Mango. As it got closer I could see the hood scoop and the large tires. A really big dude and his female accomplice got out and walked into a Five Guys. I know the local Dodge dealer delivered a Demon (first in the area) to a customer 2 weeks ago Saturday. Salesman told me it was red but wouldn't let anyone see it until the owner arrived. Anyway, this guy had to be the coolest guy on the planet, parked in the middle of the parking lot one space away from another parked car and walked into the restaurant without ever looking back at the car although the same could not be said for the female. If it was mine I would have worn out 2 neck braces on the way to Five Guys. I drove the Ram near the Demon and stopped to drool for a moment. I could see the female inside Five Guys keeping an eye on us and gave her a thumbs up which she returned. I hope to see the Demon and its cool owner at cruise in or Cars & Coffee.:wink2:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts