Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Out on the road near home & I'm waiting to move out into traffic on a busy road & here comes a red Challenger with the unmistakable Demon hood. I've never seen one on the road yet. So right after he goes by, I pull into traffic. It's an "M" plate car - we see lots of these here in the Detroit area. Then I notice there are no wheelwell flares. I thought all the Demons had the flares?? So, DID I see a Demon, or just a V8 Challenger with a Demon hood? Who knows, maybe it was a 426 hemi???

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
6,172 Posts
Out on the road near home & I'm waiting to move out into traffic on a busy road & here comes a red Challenger with the unmistakable Demon hood. I've never seen one on the road yet. So right after he goes by, I pull into traffic. It's an "M" plate car - we see lots of these here in the Detroit area. Then I notice there are no wheelwell flares. I thought all the Demons had the flares?? So, DID I see a Demon, or just a V8 Challenger with a Demon hood? Who knows, maybe it was a 426 hemi???
No wide body fenders? Could be a hell cat with an aftermarket, fiberglass demon hood.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,849 Posts

·
Registered
4,293 Posts

·
Registered
13,965 Posts
That flare-less Demon is probably this one, no aftermarket hood, this is a real SRT M plate test car.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
6,172 Posts
What is the deal with that hood? Either plastic is bent up or the sheetmetal is deformed. Headlight assemblies look like from a demon as it appears to have the lighted opening.

Nice picks...fast car at a fast food joint!

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I can't remember the wheels on the car I saw, & I could not get a photo of it. Who knows, that may have been the car. It was red!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts