Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went to the local test and tune last night and it looked like Challenger night!

We saw two buddies in Scat Packs that were running low to mid twelves, a couple of Hellcat's running 10.80's (drag radials, but other wise stock_ to 11.03 (box stock, but he did a pretty good job driving)!

My Wife and I have a little contest on who can pick the quicker car, and this is one that we both lost.................The first time! The second time he ran, I was a bit more prepared!

From looking at these two lining up, which one would you pick? I fell for the Camaro in the closest lane, which ran a 9.40 @ like 149-`50 or something like that! Now, onto the Silver Challenger in the further lane.......................I called it the "Silver Bullet" for a reason! It ran an 8.72 @ like 160 or something like that the first time! The second time that BEAST ran an 8.41 @ over 160 and other than the chute hanging out the back, it looked like a 10 or 11 second street car!

By the way, I chopped the heads off of everyone to protect their identities! :D

Last, but certainly not least, there was this Silver Bullet:

Attachments

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool man! Sounds like a fun night! Wicked fast cars too!
Thanks cdahl383! It was alot of fun and a Good night!

We try to make Test N' Tune a couple times a year and it never disappoints!

We went one time and saw everything from a Guy on one of those pit/pocket bikes in full leather running the quarter to a Jet car running when it got darker out! The same night, we saw a Guy in a mini van taking a try at the quarter (he ran 18 something and I don't remember the trap, but my Wife said that he must be getting divorced and thought he'd take the van down the strip before having to give it to his ex :D)!

Wow, thanks for sharing.
My Pleasure! :cheers:

I wish that I would've taken more pictures and even a video because that Challenger was Quick!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,021 Posts
Thanks cdahl383! It was alot of fun and a Good night!

We try to make Test N' Tune a couple times a year and it never disappoints!

We went one time and saw everything from a Guy on one of those pit/pocket bikes in full leather running the quarter to a Jet car running when it got darker out! The same night, we saw a Guy in a mini van...
Freddy, I swear that wasn't me in either of those vehicles >:)

A Guy

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Freddy, I swear that wasn't me in either of those vehicles >:)

A Guy
Sure it wasn't! They had a helmet on, so I can't dispute that, but the announcer did say something about "A Guy" in the mini van! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts