Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well after a few busted knuckles and 3 hours, i have finllay completed the lowering springs. The car looks waaaaay better and handles alot better.. now im ready to hit some twisties..

before:

after:

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
I'm curious to which springs/lowering kit you used and how much it lowered. BTW, sweet color. :)

·
Banned
1,540 Posts
Nice stance. Welcome to the lowered club lol.

Jack

·
Registered
82 Posts
Just curious, how bad was it installing those (aside from the busted knuckles)? How much automotive mechanical know-how do you have and how hard was it on a scale of 1 to 10?

·
Premium Member
1,755 Posts
looks nice.. What brand of springs did you use?? Insalation time??

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
i would say im above on normal mechanical skilled, but really if you ever changed a front strut its really simple, now the rear on the other hand was a pain in the ass.... scratched my head for a while back there trying to figure out how to get them out... U will also need a good impact gun, so if you dont have access to one, i would not recommend it. I'm sure it could be done without, but would be a pain to remove the front coils from the strut. It took me between 3-3.5 hours for the total job. Once i figured out one side on the front & rear it only took me 30 mins for the other side, same with the rear. Those are eibiach springs. I posted the link up a few posts back, this was the cheapest place i could find them. The car really has no major different in road noise or ride, but handles ALOT better. I recommend ordering the GOOD springs if you plan on doin this..

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Really nice :) Nice to see someone just do springs as well. After awhile, keep us informed on ride quality compared to stock.

Also, are these the Pro-kit, or the Sportlines?

Pro-Kit, nevermind, I can read.... honest I can!

·
Registered
2015 SRT, 6 Speed, Sublime Green
1,756 Posts
Looks good... but "4 x 4"? Dude? .... Dude?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts