Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Is it just me, or are those the Classic wheels on that car? If so, I had heard the Classics wouldn't clear the Brembo brakes- - something is amiss.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts

The wheels are not heritage wheels, they are aftermarkets that look similar to the Novas made by American Racing. The tires look like the stock tires.

The spoiler is an SRT8 spoiler; has the brake ducts.

It looks like the badging is all factory. You have the 6.1L hemi logo on the hood and the stripes package.

Even so, the dead giveaway will be once the hood is popped open and you see the engine.

I would say, if someone is interested in purchasing the vehicle, send a message to the seller. With 8,900 mi that's not bad on an SRT and even before you go through with the final purchase of the vehicle, you should go and visually inspect for yourself.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
The dead giveaway was one pic - the other side is probably gone...or it's lemon with no engine/or trans being resold for that amount... lol

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
If not a scam, then I'm betting it was in a serious accident and has been repaired. But my first instinct is that its a scam.:disgust:

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
Just get the VIN and check it to verify it. It will even say if it's an SRT8 or not on the trim. Call/email the seller and get more info.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts