Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think. Kinda trying for a sleeper look. Do you think it would be OK to put Scat Pack badges (the bee) on a Hellcat?

·
Premium Member
555 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,824 Posts
Debadge...but also silence the supercharger :)

A Guy

·
Registered
931 Posts
Hellcat looks different from the front anyway. Most Mustang and Camaro owners may not be able to tell from a distance. I would never rebadge my Cat but like I said I would debadge it if already i didn't hear "is that a Hellcat?" everytime I drive it with the badges on. I do miss the other cars playing with me. Now when they catch up and see the hellcat emblems they fall back. At least wit the Scatpack and the SRT they would play a little with you.

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
If you want a real sleeper, put the regular R/T, Scat, SXT hood and front end on it. Debadge completely to look like an SXT or just run the "HEMI" badge on the fender and R/T in the grille. Change the wheels and tires too. Hell you would have been money ahead just buying an R/T or SXT and adding a supercharger.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well that escalated quickly, LOL. But seriously thanx for all the input, I wanted to know if it was a lame idea or not. I think I got my answer, thanx.

·
Registered
346 Posts
To the OP. Your car. Do whatever you want and makes you happy. Don't worry about what anyone else thinks......life's to short for that shit.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
I've seriously considered putting the 392 Hemi badges on my 'Cat lol

Is that going to be under or over the GTO emblem....:grin2:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts