Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Something I found interesting... is that on the 2015 thur 2018 Challenger 392 Scat Pack Shaker cars is that the driver's side fender "Bee" emblem is facing in the direction toward the rear of the car.( > ) The "Bee" emblem in 2019 and newer cars has changed, and is now heading in the opposite direction on the driver's side fender.( < ):unsure: Have you ever noticed ?

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Yes, 15-18 used the same emblem (and part number) on each side, this made the bee point forward on one side and backward on the other.

This was corrected in 19 when they re-designed the emblem along with making them side specific (individual part numbers for the right and left).

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy- GONE :-(
4,713 Posts
Yep, only on SHAKER , the emblem without the 6.4 under it. I almost bought a 2019 passenger side emblem to "correct" that on my 2018. One little thing that irked me about it. But then I decided to "own" it, it is a 2018, that is one way to identify it over a 2019, and with Dynamics Package, that makes it a 2017 or newer, little things like that are part of the history. BUT it does irk me, and I still keep thinking of swapping it with a 2019 one.

Reactions: WranglerJR

·
Registered
2015 SRT, 6 Speed, Sublime Green
2,154 Posts
My “SRT392” leans forward on one side and back on the other. Never noticed it until a member here pointed it out. It doesn’t change the way the car drives so it really doesn’t matter I guess.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts