Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
........anyone seen any of these.......

Good-looking mat.............

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy- GONE :-(
4,705 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,653 Posts
Dang, I wish I had seen these. I paid that much on Amazon without the Scat Pack logo.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,695 Posts
Not a fan of the border myself

A Guy

·
Premium Member
4,705 Posts

A Guy
Me either, especially since it is vinyl, but you can order them without it. If it was fabric, I might be interested in some Purple trim in the car, and on mats it is nice leaving the actual car untouched.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I bought from them. Mine have the red border, black stitching with red challenger script logo (no Scat Pack). I have a red and black interior so it matches nicely. Nice quality mats and good service from them. If you're looking for custom color combos, they are the way to go.

·
Premium Member
2017 Challenger T/A
83 Posts
I went with Lloyd mats personally. For all 4 mats and a trunk mat embroidered with the challenger script logo. it was just about 360 bucks. Best in the business though.

·
Premium Member
4,705 Posts
I bought from them. Mine have the red border, black stitching with red challenger script logo (no Scat Pack). I have a red and black interior so it matches nicely. Nice quality mats and good service from them. If you're looking for custom color combos, they are the way to go.
How about some pictures of them in the interior. I bet that would look great with the red already in the car.

·
Registered
218 Posts
No pictures yet as I have not put them in. Have to do a good after winter cleaning of the interior first before these go in. I will most likely get the trunk mat as well made the same way, but that's down the road a bit.

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts

A Guy
My factory mats, while not having the logo, do have the border. I even bought a spare set for car shows. That was before I knew these were available. Of course, these are $100 less. Probably would have bought these if I had seen them first. Still, OEM is never bad.IMO

Me either, especially since it is vinyl, but you can order them without it. If it was fabric, I might be interested in some Purple trim in the car, and on mats it is nice leaving the actual car untouched.
Didn't know that. No vinyl for me. My factory mats have the cloth trim. Glad I bought them now. Thanks.

·
Registered
'16 A8 Scat Pack
10,898 Posts
Just me, but mats get dirty. The more writing or logos are just a PITA for me.

I know, clean them more often. I don't.

That said, a factory grade mat with matching cloth border and no logos or writing would be perfect for me.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Just me, but mats get dirty. The more writing or logos are just a PITA for me.

I know, clean them more often. I don't.

That said, a factory grade mat with matching cloth border and no logos or writing would be perfect for me.
I agree. I most likely will use my old ones and just put these in for shows and meets at least for this summer.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts