Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guy at work is in love with my Challenger brought in a 69 Road and Track with a big Scat Pack article in it.
Thought I'd share it posting this from an iPad mini so I apologize for the quality. But still cool stuff.

Attachments

·
Registered
398 Posts
Love it! But the Daytona - look at those tiny wheels in that enormous car! Not to mention the panel gaps on the nose, including the headlights!

·
Registered
545 Posts
Love it! But the Daytona - look at those tiny wheels in that enormous car! Not to mention the panel gaps on the nose, including the headlights!
haha I was thinking the same thing
You can drive another car through those gaps lol

Some serious Mopar history there

·
Registered
101 Posts
ahhh... the good 'ole dayz... I was around for that - it was magical - I was a young teen cutting out pictures & taping them to my bedroom walls fantasizing what it'd be like to own one of these beautiful beasts - dozens of very cool cars to choose from... then followed by 40 years of drought (!!) - nothing but boring cars, till just recently

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
The Hamtramck Historical site has the biggest collection of vintage Mopar advertising that I've ever seen, including Scat Pack and Plymouth Rapid Transit System.

Here is a link to flat-scanned version of Scat Pack brochure, just click on a thumbnail to see full screen version. Immediately above the thumbnails are some of the other 1970 brochures. At the top is the various years with brochures available for viewing.

The 1970 Hamtramck Registry - 1970 Dodge Scat Pack

Reactions: Js78
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.