Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriend and I recently went hiking in the mountains. The trailhead was paved so I drove the scat. I have owned the car for a few years and the only suspension mod I have done is the Mopar performance springs...

I pushed the scat hard and was very surprised at how well it handled. I was regularly pulling over .8 G's and it just stuck and gripped throughout the turns. I have the stock Goodyears on it although the tread is very low. Around town the scat feels weighty at times but overall when pushed she delivered.

This really has me itching to do some track time or maybe even autocross for the hell of it..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Do it! You'll love it! When you get hooked though get rid of those GYs first and you'll be even more surprised how good she handles

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
Yeah our cars are a little "jiggly" but they have pretty high limits and will do what you instruct them too. Just gotta have a heavy hand :)

·
Registered
9,351 Posts
Yep, the Scat Packs handle darn good for being big girls.

IMO, just right for a street performance car. I think that the suspension is tuned perfectly, and once you get to know your car, you'll see that it's very predictable when throwing it around!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts