Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So along with my scat pack order placed last month, I added the leather group.

According to the dealer which used Chrysler Connect to view options, that leather group DID NOT come with vented seats on the scat pack.
Only the following:
Heated Front Seats
Heated Steering Wheel
Hectic Mesh Interior Accents
Instrument Panel Satin Silver Bezel
Power Tilt/Telescope Steering Column

I called up dodge and spoke with a customer service rep that insisted 100% that seats will be indeed vented if leather group is ordered , she confirmed this with one of the higher ups (who knows, she could have also gone for a 5 minute smoke break while I was on hold)

Anyone know what the story is ? I live in the desert where cars get hot and butts get burnt :) so this could be important

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Not too sure about that..
With the leather group, you get all you mentioned, but I believe the seat cushion & seat back are the Alcantra Suede, and not ventilated..

I think you need to have "all leather seating" where the leather is perforated like in the SRT or Hellcat.
Scat Pack, the seating surface, is not.. So no ventilated seats..

My 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee has ventilated seats, and they are all leather...
The Scat Pack, in the leather group description, I believe it says, "leather trimmed" seating surfaces, with Alcantra.........

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not too sure about that..
With the leather group, you get all you mentioned, but I believe the seat cushion & seat back are the Alcantra Suede, and not ventilated..

I think you need to have "all leather seating" where the leather is perforated like in the SRT or Hellcat.
Scat Pack, the seating surface, is not.. So no ventilated seats..

My 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee has ventilated seats, and they are all leather...
The Scat Pack, in the leather group description, I believe it says, "leather trimmed" seating surfaces, with Alcantra.........
I guess I'll find out
Took the customer service rep's name and ID - not sure what that would get me if they are not vented .
Maybe a "so sorry" and a free oil change

·
Super Moderator
17,312 Posts
So along with my scat pack order placed last month, I added the leather group.

According to the dealer which used Chrysler Connect to view options, that leather group DID NOT come with vented seats on the scat pack.
Only the following:
Heated Front Seats
Heated Steering Wheel
Hectic Mesh Interior Accents
Instrument Panel Satin Silver Bezel
Power Tilt/Telescope Steering Column

I called up dodge and spoke with a customer service rep that insisted 100% that seats will be indeed vented if leather group is ordered , she confirmed this with one of the higher ups (who knows, she could have also gone for a 5 minute smoke break while I was on hold)

Anyone know what the story is ? I live in the desert where cars get hot and butts get burnt :) so this could be important
When you add the Leather Interior Group - Scat Pack 6.4 cars have alcantara /leather seats when optioned - the are heated & ventilated - as part of the the package. Alcantara is a porous synthetic material and this also has micro perforations in the material as well.

The default SP 6.4 seat is the black cloth w/ Ballistic II (woven cloth) inserts and tungsten stitching (no heating or vented seats).

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When you add the Leather Interior Group - Scat Pack 6.4 cars have alcantara /leather seats when optioned - the are heated & ventilated - as part of the the package. Alcantara is a porous synthetic material and this also has micro perforations in the material as well.

The default SP 6.4 seat is the black cloth w/ Ballistic II (woven cloth) inserts and tungsten stitching (no heating or vented seats).
Good deal
thanks for the information Hal

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
"COOL!!!!"!!!!.... haha!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts