Dodge Challenger Forum banner

SCAT PACK MATs' Finally !

6K views 24 replies 15 participants last post by  Hazardous 
#1 ·
Finally found someone to make me some High Quality Scat Pack Specific Matts etc. Finding someone who could do this right...

The owner was awesome, reasonable and wanted to get it perfect... what do you all think? Heathers Stichery made them... can search her the web... She was great.

See less See more
#5 ·
Damn!!! Those are nice!

#7 ·
me want....

#13 ·
Finally found someone to make me some High Quality Scat Pack Specific Matts etc. Finding someone who could do this right...

The owner was awesome, reasonable and wanted to get it perfect... what do you all think? Heathers Stichery made them... can search her the web... She was great.
I've been in touch with Heather and she explained that I have to provide the mat. Can you tell me where you bought the plain mats? There's about a million places that sell mats but you already know just where to get the right ones.

#17 ·
Looks good - now you need the s/s parking brake pedal cover (Speedlogix sells these) to finish off that. It matches all the other pedals

#22 ·
Photobucket (trash website) is blocking all of your pics. Can you use another service like google photos and reshare? I would love to see!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Reactions: silver scat
#24 ·
I would like to see photos as well. The website link is also invalid.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.