Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Scat Pack order and changing hood

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Slidd 
#1 ·
Hey guys... In the future after my lease is up on my SXT I am going to upgrade. I want to order a Scat Pack but want to see if its possible and how easily it is to get the TA hood on it? or the SRT hood? Of course its an upgrade and will cost but is it possible to do this from the dealer when ordering? Any advise is welcomed... thank you!

#4 ·
Yes I am thinking of ordering a TA also... Have some time to think it over... Was leaning more towards Scat pack because it's about 5k cheaper... but I love the TA too. My only issue with the TA is that I don't like the side "TA Stripe" and the TA is like a collectors car... if your gonna get one, you probably shouldn't change anything... and if i were to get a TA I'd want to delete the side stripe, which I know you can do, but takes away from the TA probably.

#8 ·
There is no way to get this done at Brampton, you or your dealer would have to modify the car after it arrives. Order the T/A hood kit from Steve White then have to get it painted to match and that's sometimes the challenge.

You can order the T/A stripe delete but will still come with the black hood, roof and trunk. The roof and trunk can be peeled off, the hood would have to be repainted if you don't like the black. Will say T/A on the seats, the Scat Pack will have the Bees. More decisions. [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.