Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been doing quite a bit of searching and maybe I haven't found the right link but I have a question about the packages.

When I first read about the Scat Pack packages, I was under the impression they would be stage kits you would order through the dealer and have installed under warranty. Does anyone know if this is the case or are they coming installed from the factory?

Reason I ask is I would like to order a package for my current Challenger, but don't know if that's possible.

Thanks for the info in advance.

·
Registered
9,456 Posts
You can buy them and if you'd like, the dealer can install them for you. Your decision as far the installation. Not sure about the warranty part. I'm assuming the warranty won't cover it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
I was at Springfest 9 on March 22nd, and the Dodge reps were there, plus an announcer blasting all the Dodge propaganda over the loud speakers. I heard the announcer state numerous times that "you will be able to order the different kits and install them in any year Challenger!". Do I have written proof? No, but I heard him say it about 50 times.

Here's a picture of the display: scatpack.jpg

:guiness:

·
Registered
14,080 Posts
When I first read about the Scat Pack packages, I was under the impression they would be stage kits you would order through the dealer and have installed under warranty.
This is the way I think it will work, dealer installed and car retains full warranty, why else would they think we would pay a premium for these packages? Kind of like the way some dealers sell lifted trucks with big tires, do those mods yourself and kill your warranty, buy already lifted thru the dealer at his price, no problem.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
947 Posts
I was at Springfest 9 on March 22nd, and the Dodge reps were there, plus an announcer blasting all the Dodge propaganda over the loud speakers. I heard the announcer state numerous times that "you will be able to order the different kits and install them in any year Challenger!". Do I have written proof? No, but I heard him say it about 50 times.

Here's a picture of the display: View attachment 185114

By chance, did you happen to measure the cam lobes?

Those resonators have a 2 in and 1 out design......interesting............
From the angle, it almost looks like a T/A side exhaust.

·
Registered
9,314 Posts
All speculation "on the street". Nobody knows exact part numbers/pricing, or anything else about these packages.

Right now it's "vaporware" at best.

Hope that it does "hit the streets" for all years of RT's, especially at a reasonable price, and with keeping a warranty intact.

Have to just wait and see.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Here's a picture of the display: View attachment 185114

This is good news!

Thanks for the replies everyone!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts