Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1082 Posts

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, my wife just gave me the green light to order a new Scat Pack shaker early this summer (assuming they're available) so I'm trying to get an idea of different colors, wheels, and stripe packages. I'm leaning towards a B5 blue car but will need to see it in person.

If you could, please post pics of your new cars! There doesn't seem to be a thread strictly for Scat Pack R/T pics. I'm interested in a Shaker car with the Scat Pack appearance package (I know shakers aren't out yet) as I love the wheels and the bumble bee stripe. Dodge shows some partial pics of this model in some of their early advertising. That being said, I'd like to see all trim packages.

Looking forward to seeing your cars!

·
Premium Member
5,641 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
Given the amount of time between now and next summer, there will be changes in color/option availability. For example, it was made clear to me that if I waited, sublime green would likely be gone by the time I ordered.

Best thing to do is fire up Google image search and look for 392 scat pack challenger 2015 shaker. You'll have more eye candy than you'll know what to do with.

Congrats.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Oh I know, google is nice but I'd still like to see some members' rides.

Besides, there doesn't seem to be a thread strictly showcasing pics of Scat Pack R/Ts.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
At this point it is better to go to the Dodge website, build what you would think you'd order then look at what is in stock for a 500 mile radius and go to the different dealership websites and view pics there. You can also try EBAY.

There aren't too many Scat Packs in folks hands yet on here...

I saw a TorRed Scat Pack one evening here and followed it into a parking lot to check it out. It was too dark to take any good pictures of it.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
It seems that way in all of the forums I visit and yet I have not seen any out on the road except mine.
Besides mine I have seen 1 other '15 in the wild

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Great looking cars guys, thanks for the posts. If I wasn't going for a Shaker car I'd go with the new R/T hood stripe. Granite is the best looking non HIP color for challengers in my opinion.

1 - 20 of 1082 Posts