Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 40 of 1076 Posts

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Here's my ride; Pitch Black, stock wheels, without the Scat Pack appearance package.

I must caution you however; if you choose Pitch Black and don't have OCD, you soon will...and if you have it, this color amplifies it manifold.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Here's my ride; Pitch Black, stock wheels, without the Scat Pack appearance package.

I must caution you however; if you choose Pitch Black and don't have OCD, you soon will...and if you have it, this color amplifies it manifold.
I flirted with getting every offered color at one time or another, EXCEPT pitch black for this ^^ very reason.

Great looking cars guys, thanks for the posts. If I wasn't going for a Shaker car I'd go with the new R/T hood stripe. Granite is the best looking non HIP color for challengers in my opinion.
Had PCP been offered it would have been a no brainer for me. By far my favorite Mopar color ever. The other HIP colors I was afraid might be a novelty for me.

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #26

Perhaps it's your subconscious having an adverse reaction to the Steelers logos on your car… Gotta respect your dedication to your team though! Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I go back an forth on color between B5 & redline tri coat. Redline with black shaker stripes would look fantastic IMO.

·
Registered
824 Posts
I go back an forth on color between B5 & redline tri coat. Redline with black shaker stripes would look fantastic IMO.

History has shown that B5 doesn't stick around. Redline looks like it's going to be here to stay.

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
And here is my future Scat Pack (I'll have to add that side stripe since its only available on the SXT)! Go with B5!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
13,615 Posts
Redline Red will not be available on Shaker. ..only:
-Bright White
-Pitch Black
-Granite Crystal
-Billet Silver
-TorRed
-B5 Blue
-Sublime

·
Registered
13,615 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
824 Posts

Delete the spoiler and put different rims on it and you've got yourself the Vanishing Point Challenger!

However I don't really dig the 70 style decal on the hood. The 15's take so much from the 71 that I think 71 style graphics would be better. Then again Dodge doesn't have much consistency with that since they put 71 stripes on the 09-14 70 styled cars...

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
A small issue I'll have to get over is the blackout trim on the shaker models. I love the chrome gas cap and '71 style grill. Oh well.

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
I looked at this car a couple of weeks ago here in Jax. I really liked it but it isn't the car. Plus, timing will be better for me once the shakers are finally available anyway. This is good, keeps me from trading in my R/T on cool cars like this one.

Attachments

21 - 40 of 1076 Posts