Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1081 - 1098 of 1098 Posts

·
Registered
2019 triple nickel scat pack 1320
26 Posts
The dealer called me up to go look at it. They where still inspecting it at that time. I wanted to get some pics since I was there. The plastic was still over the seats. I wanted to get a picture of the odometer as well. It had 13 miles on it. I didn't take delivery of the car for another day or 2 because of financing. It took over 6 weeks to get the car to the dealer

·
Registered
2018 Challenger R/T Scat Pack WK
66 Posts
I’m talking about the yellow stickers the factory puts on for transportation to protect the drone end while getting it in and off the truck.
I agree, those yellow things are an eye sore and detract from the look of the car. If your worried about scaping, don't pull into driveways, lol. I was back and forth on the issue but have decided they are not modifications and don't look good. It's like leaving the protective film on a new phone.

Nice Silver Scat Pack though.

·
Registered
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus in Yellow Jacket w/5.7L and A8 automatic
685 Posts
If your worried about scaping, don't pull into driveways, lol.
......or pull into parking spaces.

This is why I back into every parking space I select, in addition to being as far away as possible.

·
Registered
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus in Yellow Jacket w/5.7L and A8 automatic
685 Posts
Don't be that guy. There is a faceb**k group dedicated to the topic... Hey pal, you forgot to remove your car from them splitter guards
I’m a Kave Mann living in the Stone Age.....sans a FaceB**k account...please say you’re joking about what I put in bold above..... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have changed the rims since this photo now running Bravado's 315/275 & added a ZL1 Addons rear diffuser.
SS C.jpg

·
Registered
233 Posts
@SL63 I like that black on black bee stripe. Saw an SRT8 driving down the highway a few weeks back with that and it was a great look..

·
Registered
122 Posts
Where did these tire tracks come from

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1081 - 1098 of 1098 Posts