NICE!! I LOVE that BEE! 馃憤馃憤 This is what I did to my BEAST! :grin2:

Scat Pack 070.JPG
P1030155.JPG
P1030145.JPG
Scat Pack 043.JPG
Scat Pack 055.JPG

Reactions: teto4sure

Registered
Got my scat pack quarter panel stripes put on today and I think they look pretty good.

Ordered from Streetgrafx and good shipping!
Just what I needed to see! Thanks! How have these held up? They鈥檙e priced insanely well so it scares me.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Just what I needed to see! Thanks! How have these held up? They鈥檙e priced insanely well so it scares me.
This is my second time ordering the same stripes on two different scat packs. I had mine professionally installed and held up great!

Registered
Thanks for the lead teto4sure. Had mine installed yesterday.

Reactions: Cominfromcamaro

Registered

Registered
I鈥檓 going same stripe but different direction on logo and stuff. Got mine yesterday, they came out great and the guy I used charged me only $120 shipped for 3M 2080 wrap so it matches my satin hood. I know this will make the old guys angry because it鈥檚 鈥渦pbadging/downbadging/rebadging/badging/badbadging/ohmygoditstheendoftheworldbadging but it鈥檚 cool and I don鈥檛 care.

Registered
I did remove the spoiler, pain in the arse. Factory used double backed tape along the back side and a couple spots in the middle. When I took it to the installer he said ' you didn't have to remove the spoiler'. The decal on the trunk lid is narrower than the side stripes so it fits maybe 1/4"-3/8" under the front of the spoiler.

Registered
I did remove the spoiler, pain in the arse. Factory used double backed tape along the back side and a couple spots in the middle. When I took it to the installer he said ' you didn't have to remove the spoiler'. The decal on the trunk lid is narrower than the side stripes so it fits maybe 1/4"-3/8" under the front of the spoiler.
Good to know! So he planned to just trim it?

Registered
No it came from Streetgrafx like that.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts