Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Im new here and I just got a 2015 Challenger scat pack in billet silver.

I am confused about a couple things.

First from what I see online the scat pack package has the Super Bee emblem stitched?! into the seats but mine just has the red R/T logo. Are there different levels of the scat pack appearance as well? I do not have the shaker hood either or a from what I can tell a cold air intake.

I was told by the dealer that I had a stage 1 Scat pack which is supposed to include better exhaust and a cold air intake.

Sorry for sounding like a noob but hey......IM A NOOB.

Any help would be appreciated. :grin2:

·
Premium Member
4,124 Posts
The special seats are a late delivery item. You bought yours too soon. I know of no different "levels" of "Stages" on a Scat Pack, other than the appearance package you can order.

This thread should help, post your question there: http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f298/2015-scat-pack-thread-240786/

And check out the Hellcat Air Catcher mod, adds 7 hp! Search it in the Scat Pack section........

Enjoy your car, show us some pictures!

·
Registered
15,322 Posts
I was told by the dealer that I had a stage 1 Scat pack which is supposed to include better exhaust and a cold air intake.
Amazing the dealers know so little about what they sell. The Stage 1 is a Mopar kit that you can have installed on your existing 5.7L. To imply that this kit has anything to do with a factory delivered 392 Scat Pack car just shows his lack of knowledge. Sad really.

Welcome and congrats! :cool:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Slidd.

Yea he was confusing me, it seems more and more sales people do not know what they are selling.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Thanks Slidd.

Yea he was confusing me, it seems more and more sales people do not know what they are selling.

It's also on Dodge for having Scat Pack "Stages" and a "Scat Pack R/T". They should have chosen a different name for the 392 R/T.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts