Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Yup, Mine too. I'm actually kind of happy it doesnt. I'm not a fan of the bee. I'd like it to say SRT instead. BTW do your Auto up windows work? Mine only Auto-down.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have a 2016 Scat Pack Shaker and it has animated Shaker script. I kind of wished it had the animated bee instead.

·
Registered
15,055 Posts
I have a 2016 Scat Pack Shaker and it has animated Shaker script. I kind of wished it had the animated bee instead.
Interesting. Do you have Scat Pack Appearance Group?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
694 Posts
I do and I have the bee on startup on my 2017.
i don't have the appearance package, wanted the full strip package & mine says shaker as well. also would love the bee. but love her anyway.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
2018 Challenger Scat Pack, watch when he starts it

https://youtu.be/ngRsiOasqac

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Great, that's what I was looking for. I had been following his adventure with ordering his Scat Pack. Like mine, his is an m6. We both had a long wait.

Looks like the splash screen really does only come with the appearance group. Oh well, I absolutely did not want the appearance group.

·
Registered
9,667 Posts
Great, that's what I was looking for. I had been following his adventure with ordering his Scat Pack. Like mine, his is an m6. We both had a long wait.

Looks like the splash screen really does only come with the appearance group. Oh well, I absolutely did not want the appearance group.

Don't feel alone, it was the same way back in '16. While the splash screen was a cool little "tid bit", there was no way that I was going to order the Appearance Package to get it.

Besides, the 6.4L would have driven me crazy! lol

·
Registered
6,546 Posts
on my 2015 R/T Plus (5.7L) I have a Tazer and have access to all the splash screens available.... Of course I looked at them all but I kept it on CHALENGER. I wonder if it works on the 2018's. Search "TAZER is Awesome" thread on here.

·
Registered
2016 Scat Pack Shaker
745 Posts
on my 2015 R/T Plus (5.7L) I have a Tazer and have access to all the splash screens available.... Of course I looked at them all but I kept it on CHALENGER. I wonder if it works on the 2018's. Search "TAZER is Awesome" thread on here.
Frank, I have a 2016 SPS with Scat Pack appearance group. It has the animated bee splash screen. When I installed the Tazer and turn SRT to on (which enables Track & Custom drive modes) the animated bee was no longer a splash screen choice. The folks at zautotech confirmed that once SRT is turned on the animated bee splash is lost. Are you saying that Tazer allows you to turn on the animated bee splash in your 2015 R/T Plus?

I agree with you, the Tazer is awesome. Losing the animated bee (which I really like) is a small price to pay for all the added features Tazer provides.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Workplaydrive has a YouTube video on the Tazer. He had the same issue with his challenger, no bee, I believe it is a shaker. He asked the dealer to have it flashed to turn it on but they said they couldn't. He then showed how it could be done with the Tazer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have an issue with my 2017. After I had my factory remote start installed at the dealer the auto up feature did not work on my windows. The car was very new to me when I had the remote start installed and thought I was just imagining it had remote start when I bought it. There are installation instructions that come with the factory remote that mention something about adjusting the windows properly after disconnecting the battery or the auto feature will not work. I will have to find the instructions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 42 Posts