Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Challenger 1320, high octane red, Race Stars and Mickey Thompson et rs, hurst shifter.
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pcm for a stage 2 scat pack manual car. Arrow told me that the purchaser can send it in to get the VIN changed to their car. $200 shipped. Anyone interested can call prefix racing at 1-248-797-4083. For questions you may have. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
412 Posts
What year did you get this PCM? Did you install it in this 2014 R/T car from your profile?

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Challenger 1320, high octane red, Race Stars and Mickey Thompson et rs, hurst shifter.
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What year did you get this PCM? Did you install it in this 2014 R/T car from your profile?
yes it was on my 2014 rt. I ordered a stage 2 kit from Steve white motors and arrow racing sent me a pcm. I supercharged the car and can no longer use it. Arrow prefix said if I sell it that person can send it in to get the VIN changed to there car.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
also they want $695 for a tuned pcm. If you buy a stage 2 kit

·
Registered
412 Posts
Thanks for the info. A couple of weeks ago I called the number for Arrow Racing, which I think was the same number 248-852-5151 from the pic on the back of your PCM, and it was disconnected.

When you go to Arrow Racing website, it redirects you to Prefix, so I wasn't sure if they were still doing the PCM tuning biz for Dodge any more or what.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the info. A couple of weeks ago I called the number for Arrow Racing, which I think was the same number 248-852-5151 from the pic on the back of your PCM, and it was disconnected.

When you go to Arrow Racing website, it redirects you to Prefix, so I wasn't sure if they were still doing the PCM tuning biz for Dodge any more or what.
yes prefix racing bought them out. I posted one of the new numbers

·
Registered
412 Posts
With the Stage 1 Scat Pack kit, you get Mopar cold air intake with blue air filter, tuned PCM, and Mopar exhaust. What parts did you get with this Stage 2 kit other than cam?

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
With the Stage 1 Scat Pack kit, you get Mopar cold air intake with blue air filter, tuned PCM, and Mopar exhaust. What parts did you get with this Stage 2 kit other than cam?
I got cam, springs, heavy duty tie bars, heavy duty pushrods, gaskets, badges. Look up specs it will tell you. Is yours auto or manual? Here's a clip of mine thru 3 gears.

https://youtu.be/gBm9C8AqHOE

1 - 8 of 8 Posts