Dodge Challenger Forum banner

81 - 87 of 87 Posts

Registered
Octane Red 1320 Scatpack 馃悵
No flame war. It's a debate of what is a better bracket car, and it's been stated numerous times stock for stock the 1320 is a better buy if your tracking. Of the foot brake it will make as good of a bracket car as any. Also congratulations on the purchase!

I also agree that a Challenger Widebody is a choice made solely off of MY preference. Just because its a widebody doesnt mean it's a better than a regular SP. I just wanted a widebody car.

What got this whole journey started is when someone came in and talked about how he pulled a 1 inch wheelie on one tire, and how no Scat Pack could ever do it - then the infamous Dodge badge elitism comes into play.

Sorry if the thread of facts offends people, but in all reality all of the stuff listed in this thread would benefit a potential buyer.

Let's say the OP couldn't afford a brand new 1320 Scat Pack. Yet he could a lightly used Scat Pack for 35k, but it doesnt have the almighty 1320 package.

He comes in here and people say "oh man I've never seen a Scat Pack do this before, these 1320's are the only way to go for drag racing" now hes turned off of the Scat Pack and goes without one.

Forum misinformation will sway people's minds so easily, we were just laying out facts for someone who is interested in knowing.

The only ones fanning flames are the folks that have an emotional investment, as well as financial investment in this debate.

PS in all fun, you ask why not just buy flares I mean c'mon look at this bad ass car. Also the flare kits aftermarket look like dog shit.
View attachment 988361
The wide body is Fuego 馃敟
Here's my SP

Registered
Well, all i know is that the scat pack shaker in gomango is the fastest, best looking, most awesome challenger ever made.

Registered
2019 Scat Pack Challenger
Well, all i know is that the scat pack shaker in gomango is the fastest, best looking, most awesome challenger ever made.
I have one sitting in my yard currently - my father's car. Very nice car and probably the coolest of the Challengers. I love Shakers too.

Registered
2017 T/A 5.7 A8 front and rear strut braces frame connectors
I just found the launch control in my car is good for the street but not at the drag strip it resets to fast I was looking at a 2018 T/A 392 price was right 33 k but they only wanted to give 21 k for my car and its only got 8000 miles on it I wanna go faster but not for that kinda loss on my car it鈥檚 like brand new

Registered
Discussion Starter #87
Question to 1320 owners. What's the maximum RPM achieved when footbreaking? Looking for the highest RPM that the car can be launched. 2300, 2500, 2800? Same question when using the trans brake. Thanks.

81 - 87 of 87 Posts