Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I have a 392 shaker scat pack m6 I love it driving It
But i recently found out that the sport mode is not working properly anybody has this issue ? And how I can fix it?

·
Super Moderator
15,342 Posts
check the software version on your uConnect screen - if its 17.11.07 - that's the culprit.

This affect 392 M6 vehicles (I had this problem for 5 months with my '16) the recent OTA update to 17.11.37 corrected this.

you can email Dodge Cares (the have threads on the "Sport Mode not working after update thread" to register your VIN and see if they can get the OTA rolled out to you.

I got my sport mode back last weekend - I forgot how much different throttle response was with Sport mode operating as it was supposed to...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes that's the software I have and already send them my vin so I'm waiting for them to respond I know I miss my sport mode already

·
Super Moderator
15,342 Posts
Yes that's the software I have and already send them my vin so I'm waiting for them to respond I know I miss my sport mode already
Hope you get yours resolved soon - when my Sport Mode was finally back...I didn't realize how much I was missing!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hope you get yours resolved soon - when my was back...I didn't realize how much I was missing![/QUOTE]

Yeah me too it's the fun part I just take to the dealer to replace a hose the keep it for seven days just for a hose and when i get it back I notice the sport mode wasn't the same i was so frustrated

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,803 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
999 Posts
Welcome from Maryland, and best of luck with your issue. It’s been an uphill battle for many on this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Great car! Don't worry, there is an update now. More than could be said a few months ago...

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Thank you
How I can get the update?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
You could do it online I am sure. But I have no idea. SO, call and make an appointment for the update they gave you.

(actually I am quite sure someone else MUCH smarter than I will step in with cooler help)

Really, don't worry!!!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,803 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Scat Pack Shaker
633 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,342 Posts
Just a question, because I do not know,what does sport mode do on a Stick car?
M6 - Sport settings

>throttle response (On / Off)

>steering (user selected Comfort / Normal / Sport)

>ESP (user selected On / Sport / Off)

and like the A8 cars, the AES valves open sooner and stay open longer;

the extra exhaust pops and crackles on M6 are that "icing on the cake", when decel in gear.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts