Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting frustrated finding an exhaust with OEM tips. Personally, I do not like circles on the square rear end of my challenger. I personally just don't have taste in putting circle tips for my exhaust. However everywhere I look all I see are systems with round tip exhaust.

My only hope is turning to my fellow MOPAR friends too help me out!

·
Super Moderator
17,240 Posts
Mopar makes square exhaust tips - part #82214613 (this is on my '16 SP Shaker)
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Bumper

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,741 Posts
Solo uses stock exhaust tips

Borla use stock tips

Awe offers versions that use stock tips

What are you looking at with no OEM tip options?

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
17,240 Posts
Love those tips doubt they would fit my 2011 SXT Exhaust.
I don't know offhand if the '11 SXT tail pipes are similar diameter to the 5.7 R/T if they are, then they'll fit.

If the (SXT's) diameter is smaller, then it probably would not.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Solo uses stock exhaust tips

Borla use stock tips

Awe offers versions that use stock tips

What are you looking at with no OEM tip options?

A Guy
Well my problem is that I need stock tips with the system. I bought Vibrants and instead of putting it too wear my mufflers were he put it in place of the resonators and welded it to the hook of the tips. According to one guy I spoke too he said he can't just take it off and put it where it belongs and that I would need either a new system or tips too straight pipe it.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I am getting frustrated finding an exhaust with OEM tips. Personally, I do not like circles on the square rear end of my challenger. I personally just don't have taste in putting circle tips for my exhaust. However everywhere I look all I see are systems with round tip exhaust.

My only hope is turning to my fellow MOPAR friends too help me out!
Here Here. I've been fighting the same battle and so far I have not found any square tips for my car (very disappointing). I also found the tips that Hal shows but was told they would not fit for my 2020. There are other years they won't work for, though I don't know which ones. What is year car?

Reactions: Novolius

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here Here. I've been fighting the same battle and so far I have not found any square tips for my car (very disappointing). I also found the tips that Hal shows but was told they would not fit for my 2020. There are other years they won't work for, though I don't know which ones. What is year car?
I have a 2019, and yes it as an amazingly frustrating battle! I am glad to know I am not the only one who favors the stock tips

1 - 9 of 9 Posts