Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my tune done By HF, I believe it is stronger and smother then the Diablo canned tunes. I say " I believe" because the only real way would be a before and after Dyno. One thing I know for sure is that Sean's patience with me and the speed of his response to my questions and the tuning it self is something you don't find much anymore on the NET.

·
Registered
96 Posts
How is the process done, because I want to get it done. Is it a back and forth of sending your data for review and they send you an updated tune each time? Or is it a one time tune?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yep you pay he will send you a base tune , you log and send it back to him, he reads and tunes and sends back until it is right.
very fast Just tell him what you are after

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
better then diablo canned tune it is not a one fits all tune.
Dyno I think would and should be better but for the money?

·
Registered
138 Posts
I have a 2012 Tuned SRT8 by Hemifever. Sean is great first off. I sent him the stock tune as well as the Diablosport tune. I then drove at varying speeds and such, while logging the engine data. I sent him the log, then he sent back a new tune file with some tweaks. I then ran this tune and logged again, then we tried it one more time. When I go between stock and this tune, it is a big difference. I would recommend him to anybody.

Once you pay him, he gives you a year of help with tuning and stuff. Even after my year was up, he still answers general questions, and he replies quick.

Tell him everything about the car, what engine mods (if any), bolt-ons, etc.

Have fun,
Carcass

1 - 6 of 6 Posts