Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just traded in my 16 B5 Scatpack for an 18 SRT Granite Challenger. As much as I loved my Scatpack, I wanted to get into a lower payment. I ended up leasing this time. Anyone entertaining an SRT, now is the time to do so. I looked into a Hellcat but my insurance rate was crazy high.

Essentially, I'm at $494+tax with $500 down, 36 months/10k miles a year. Can definitely noticed the upgraded suspension and can't go wrong with full leather.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,957 Posts
Just traded in my 16 B5 Scatpack for an 18 SRT Granite Challenger. As much as I loved my Scatpack, I wanted to get into a lower payment. I ended up leasing this time. Anyone entertaining an SRT, now is the time to do so. I looked into a Hellcat but my insurance rate was crazy high.

Essentially, I'm at $494+tax with $500 down, 36 months/10k miles a year. Can definitely noticed the upgraded suspension and can't go wrong with full leather.
Congrats on the car! I bet it was hard giving up the B5!!!

·
Registered
1,261 Posts

So that's what mine would look like with the newer/ lighter 5 spokes...

Looks great!

·
Registered
381 Posts

Congrats! Looks sharp. Did your insurance stay the same? And what transmission did you go with this time around?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
9 Participants
Lanaue
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing