Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A while back, I was searching for a nice '69 Cutlass. I wanted a post car with low options to build into a W31 clone. I couldn't find one, but did find a really nice '68 Cutlass, which I detailed in it's own thread. Well, the '68 isn't even here yet, and I ran across this car online. It's a '69 post car with only 12,000 miles! I couldn't resist, since it was what I was looking for to begin with, and the miles were incredible. Both Cutlasses are due this coming Monday.

·
Registered
999 Posts
What a great car you’ve snagged. You’ll love that Rocket 350. And the factory exhaust sound is awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
512 Posts
Badass!

I owned a '71 Cutlass S, black w/ white vinyl top + white interior for several years. Chrome vent grilles on the hood. Rocket 350. It had a thin dual white strip down the body line. Always got comps wherever I parked it.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,792 Posts
Looks clean! Congrats ;)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
564 Posts
That is a great car you will be having a lot of fun with it. I had a 67 442 2 door post it was my second car bought with my own money I owned it for only 5 years a fellow Oldsmobile club member talked me into selling it to him and I regret selling it to this day. That sale is the reason I have never sold another of the Oldsmobiles I have collected. I still own the 1957 88 that is the first car I bought while in high school in 1978 and the 1964 Starfire I got in 1982 and the 1957 Fiesta I got in 1985. I will never sell them or my Challengers they will passed down in my will to friends and family.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts