Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it's prom night for my youngest daughter, and a couple different groups of her friends wanted her to cruise with them in their rented limos.

Daddies (not so) little girl wouldn't here of it, she wanted to arrive in true style. Mopar or No Car.....Anybody can rent a limo...LOL....and the jaws hit the floor when the Challenger pulled up.:woot:

Have fun sweetie!:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
5,655 Posts
now thats a lady that has great taste. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Haha, nice. Way better than a limo!

·
Premium Member
5,655 Posts
i agree, myself and some friends had a limo for my junior year. i would have killed for a challenger instead :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Ha, good post and pics there Dad. I'll bet your daughter would laugh if she heard anyone call you "Deathstick"...Those are cute kids. They'll remember that prom stuff when they are old and crusty. I hope you were clear with that boy that the back seat is off limits.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Wow, that is just too awesome!! My freakin prom car was a rented Buick Regal!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Uuhh....who were you trusting to drive this car to the prom....or did you drop them off? Car looks GREAT!! My son (who is 13) told my wife to quit driving my Challenger so much because he didn't want so many miles on the car!! I guess he THINKS I will be passing this car down to him..yeah right....

·
Registered
206 Posts
That moment made the price of the car worth every penny! Great pics, hope they had a great time.

·
Premium Member
3,339 Posts
Talk about a great Dad! I bet she will remember Prom night for many a year to come!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Uuhh....who were you trusting to drive this car to the prom....or did you drop them off? Car looks GREAT!! My son (who is 13) told my wife to quit driving my Challenger so much because he didn't want so many miles on the car!! I guess he THINKS I will be passing this car down to him..yeah right....
I got to play chauffer[sp] as her date has never driven a stick, and I don't think my daughter wanted to drive it with those 4" high heels on.:rofl: How in the hell women drive wearing heels is beyond me.

Dangerman....she's heard it all before....
Deathstick(s) is what my pshyco neighbor said she would not allow to be sold in her neighborhood......and she made it her mission to spread it throughout the city. So it's no secret around here, believe me. Even made the newspaper....LOL

TFB for her, as I have a FFL and had been selling/servicing firearms for years before she moved into my neighborhood. And after a major smackdown of facts vs her mindless histerical rants, the local PD, planning commission and City Council unamimously agreed with me, and changed the zoning on my home for special use. That was the only way to shut her up, and it frosted her balls bigtime. Thought about changing the business name to Deathstick Sales just to piss her off more, but figured BATFE wouldn't see the humor in it. The name/term just kind of stuck with me, and I laugh every time I think about her saying it.

^

·
Registered
973 Posts
Nice work dad....she'll remember this day always.

My 21 year old youngest daughter thinks I'm cool now that I own a Challenger. I guess I was just an old man before!

·
Premium Member
2016 Challenger Hellcat, Plum Crazy Purple, A8 (Grape Ape)
3,601 Posts
Nice going dad! A few weeks back I was at the library taken some pictures of my Challenger in the parking lot. A young girl made a u-turn and whipped up in the parking lot just as I was about to leave. She wanted to know if the car was mine and after I told here yes she wanted to take a picture. I dismissed it as "Rock Star" status again, because we all know that it is a constant thing with these cars. I didn't expect what next came out of her mouth when she told me she wanted to rent one to go to her prom.

I would have never guessed she was serious or that young people think these cars are cool. Too, bad I couldn't make her night special.

Thanks for sharing that special night of your daughter with us. She will remember that forever.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts