Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
In comparison to stock or a previous tune? If so what were you running before? Looking for a tune for my srt and looking for advise or suggestions

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
In comparison to stock or a previous tune? If so what were you running before? Looking for a tune for my srt and looking for advise or suggestions
You'll find lots of feedback on our tuners here, as well as support. Let me know if you have any questions about tunes for your vehicle.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
SCT is fine but I damn sure missed my Diablo when I was using SCT on the GT500 I had.
My vote is for Diablo 100% with Dodge stuff. Not that there is anything wrong with SCT but having experience with both.......Diablo all the way. I had MUCH more freedom with the Diablo.

·
Registered
74 Posts
You'll find lots of feedback on our tuners here, as well as support. Let me know if you have any questions about tunes for your vehicle.

Thanks
No specific question as of yet, I'm looking to get a tuner for my 09 srt8 and just looking to get the best or the tried and proven. Currently I'm looking at the lmi v2 true CAI, and a tuner. Not sure if you have more specific recommendations? No current mods other than a short throw. I live in Colorado, mile high. so I want to be able to compensate for that as well. I have also eyed some exhaust but keep hearing drone issues regardless of the brand, want that deep throaty sound not that tuner high pitch acceleration.

Ps.- brother in law has a 13 ss camaro, and in a run it basically comes down to shifting lol, so these items should give me an edge.

·
Registered
315 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
No specific question as of yet, I'm looking to get a tuner for my 09 srt8 and just looking to get the best or the tried and proven. Currently I'm looking at the lmi v2 true CAI, and a tuner. Not sure if you have more specific recommendations? No current mods other than a short throw. I live in Colorado, mile high. so I want to be able to compensate for that as well. I have also eyed some exhaust but keep hearing drone issues regardless of the brand, want that deep throaty sound not that tuner high pitch acceleration.

Ps.- brother in law has a 13 ss camaro, and in a run it basically comes down to shifting lol, so these items should give me an edge.
A good tune will provide the best gains and bang for the buck of any mods listed :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts