Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Dodge Challenger
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my practically brand new SCT X4 Tuner(Part number - 7215). Good for all 08-16 Challengers, also fits almost all 08-16 Chrysler/Dodge products. As most of us KNOW some of last few years require a PCM unlock first. All the info is on SCTFLASH.com

Also 4 piece husky liner mats(part number - HUS - 98021). They fit 2008-2010 Challengers.

Tuner and mats are both only about 3-4 months old. Only selling because I traded car in and want to get exact same products for my new car.

SCT X4 - SOLD
Husky Liner - $85 shipped

Wanting any more info, pics, etc shoot me a Pm.

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
are tunes typically universal between sct, diablo and hptuners?
whats your honest opinion on this sct tool for tuning your challenger? i thought they were ford only, i guess not these days. thanks

·
Registered
2010 Dodge Challenger
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
are tunes typically universal between sct, diablo and hptuners?
whats your honest opinion on this sct tool for tuning your challenger? i thought they were ford only, i guess not these days. thanks
No, SCT, Diablo, HP all write their own software. I was very pleased with my SCT, first thing I noticed was how it cleaned up throttle response a lot. SCT used to be strong Ford based but they've stepped into Chrysler, GM, some imports products last 8-10 years or so. I went with SCT over Diablo, etc for a few reasons.

One, I've owned about all the brands over the years and SCT hands down has easiest to deal with, best tech hotline, customer service, etc. Its nice to know when/if you have a problem someone will be there to actually help. (I've been there and needed their help before)

Two, my local tuner who sells/tunes both recommended the SCT over Diablo. Being he's the one I'd go to for any retunes I took his advice.

My new car will be getting a SCT also :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts